A rain boot is such a type of footwear that is completely waterproof and can be worn to protect your feet from rain, mud, or dust, isn’t it? So here we came to rescue with the Tretorn rain boots review.
- Model: MTGUS
- Product dimension: 13.6 x 9.5 x 4.4 inches
- Product weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 inches
- Circumference: 10 3⁄4 inches
- Size: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Colors: Black, dark grey
- Ratings on amazon: 4.1 stars out of 5 stars
Having a pair of rain boots can remove a lot of mental and physical irritation for many people.
Now, some people might be asking why we would feel mental irritation. It is rain! It is beautiful, soothing, and romantic! So why would it be irritating?
Well, I am not saying that rain is irritating. It is what lies on the ground after the rain. When you are off to somewhere, your shoes, feet, clothes can get dirty. And if it is muddy, then—
I have no words to say how annoying it is for some people. And a great example is me. I love rain but also I hate the mud after rain.
So if you are also someone like me, shall we just start with the boot so that we can be safe from the dirt?
Before we continue, I would like to remind you that this Tretorn rain boots review contains reviews of two products together.
One of them is men’s and the other one is the women’s rain boot.
Related: Best women’s hiking boot.
Tretorn Rain Boots Review- With Ultimate Buying Guide
This is the Gus rain boot from Tretorn. As you can see, it is a simple looking but one of the top quality rain boots offered by Tretorn.
The whole body of this men’s Gus boot is waterproof. Almost every part of this boot is made of rubber.
Its upper portion, midsole, and outsole are made of 100% rubber.
As a result, along with water resistance, you also get good elasticity. But this elasticity is not only because of the rubber, it has elastic side panels and also elastic inserts at the ankle.
And yeah, speaking of the ankle, this is made a perfect boot because of its ankle covering design. For this reason, it also gives very good protection from the outer wet environment.
Not only from outside, but this Tretorn men’s boot is also very comfortable to wear for a long time. I have just mentioned about the elastic inserts of this boot. Because of them, it can adjust to its relevant feet size at any stress point.
It also lets you put the boot in and out quickly and easily. As there are no laces or any other type of support, the elastic keeps the boot fit with the boot.
Moreover, it has the EcoOrtholite footbed that gives a comfortable placement of the feet. It is more like a comfortable sock inside the boot.
Related: Salomon mid 2 men’s hiking boot.
- Elastic side panels and inserts make the boot very easy and comfortable to wear and take off.
- The EcoOrtholite sock, or in other words, footbed gives a proper fitting and comfortable environment for the feet.
- Extremely user friendly because of its multiple sizes, colors, and lightweight.
- Full rubber made body that makes the boot completely waterproof and durable
- EcoOrtholite sock
- Elastic inserts
- Rubber body
- Elastic side panels
- Easy usability
- Could be narrow for people with wide feet
Well, this is the Lina women’s rain boor from Tretorn. Although it is in a separate group from the Gus men’s boot, it is still has a similar quality.
The only change in it is in some of its physical characteristics.
But other than those, it is just as good as the Gus. So instead of repeating twice and boring you, I am just going to go through the exceptions of this boot.
The prime difference between this women’s boot is that it is more comfortable and easy to use than the men’s one. To start with, the women’s Lina rain boot has a 1-inch long heel that… you know what heels do, don’t you?
Then, it has gore stretching at the two sides for more comfort. Next, it has the EVA insole and the EcoOrtholite footbed in it for furthermore comfort.
Comfort over comfort over comfort, what more do you expect from a rain boot?
- Model: WTLINA
- Product dimension: 11.7 x 10.2 x 4.5 inches
- Product weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 inches
- Circumference: 10 1⁄4 inches
- Heel: 1 inch
- Size: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Colors: Black
- Ratings on amazon: 4.0 stars out of 5 stars
- Elastic side panels and gore stretching inserts make the boot very easy and comfortable to wear and take off.
- The EcoOrtholite sock and the EVA insole gives a proper fitting and comfortable environment for the feet.
- Full rubber made body and heel make the boot completely waterproof and durable for a long time.
- Rubber body
- Elastic stretching
- Attractive design
- EVA insole
- EcoOrtholite foot bed
- Nothing worth mentioning
That was all on the Tretorn rain boots review. Here I have provided you with two of the best rain boots from Tretorn. So I hope you have got benefitted from this article and now able to reach a conclusion on whether you are going to buy it or not.
If you are, then do not forget to tell us which one you are going to buy and why?