Are you looking for a pack for your next multi-day trip? Can’t decide which pack to purchase as there are a variety of packs available in the market? Read our Osprey volt 75 review to get all your answers with a definite buying guide.
Yes, we know that it can be really confusing and tiring to find the best pack, as all seems perfect and comfortable but trust us they are not. That’s why for making your work easy we have come up with the best pack in this article.
- Model number: 10001799
- Dimension: 14 X 15 X 33 inches
- Weight: 2.07 inches
- Gender: men’s
- Color: Portada Blue, conifer green
- Load range: 30 – 50 lbs.
- Volume: 75 L
- Frame: steel alloy
- Main fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom fabric: 600D polyester
- Torso length: 17 – 23 in.
- Hips: 29 – 51 in.
- Nu. Of stays: 1 peripheral hoop
- Hydration compatible: yes
- Suspended mesh back panel: yes
- Pack access: top/ front/ lower/ hip
- No. of exterior pockets: 4+main compartment
- Sleeping bag compartment: Included
- Hip belt pocket: yes
What are you waiting for? Let’s jump into details before buying.
Why should you choose Osprey Volt 75?
Osprey volt 75 is a lightweight backpack, perfect for anyone going on a multi-day trip. It offers dual mesh pockets and zippered hip belt pockets to keep your stuff organized.
It is a high capacity, heavy-duty gear hauler comes with lots of features like lumber back panel and rain cover to keep it dry from the rain. To know more about this pack, keep scrolling.
Related: Osprey Manta 24 Review (Comfortable).
Osprey Volt 75 Review | Definitive Guide
Osprey volt 75 is constructed with an internal frame made of steel alloy and tough durable fabrics that last for years. The main fabric of this pack is made of 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop with 600D Polyester bottom.
With maximum ventilation with ridged, mesh-covered foam and soft edgeless padded mesh for a soft breathable contact surface, this pack is capable of carrying a heavy load of 30 – 50 lbs.
It easily and perfectly fits any big, small, wide, and tall person with its 5 inches of torso adjustment and extendable dual-density Fit-On-The-Fly hip belt wing with 3 inches adjustment.
This pack keeps the body stable in the rough terrain by directly transferring the heavy loads to the hip belt with its LightWire frame and its breathable AirScape back panel that fits close to the body.
Integrated and removable rain cover is always there to cover your pack in the rain and again can be stowed in its own pocket when the rain is over.
Osprey volt includes dual zippered pockets and front panel hybrid shove-it pocket and floating top lid with web attachment points. It comes with dual access stretch mesh side pockets and zippered hip belt
Related: Osprey Xenith 88 Reviewed, Large storage space.
Volt 75 also features a zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable dividers and removable sleeping pad straps.
It includes other features like internal hydration reservoir, dual ice tool attachment, and Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment to offer you maximum comfort.
- Constructed of 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop with 600D polyester bottom.
- 5 in. torso adjustment and 3 in. fit-on-the-fly hip belt adjustment to fit for every person.
- Airscape back panel with ventilation and adjustability to easily fit different torso lengths.
- Lower zippered sleeping bag apartment with a removable divider and removable sleeping pad straps for securing extra carry.
- Easy to access dual stretch mesh side pockets and zippered hip belt pockets.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve to accommodates up to 3 L. (sold separately)
- Removable rain cover for keeping your gear and pack dry.
- Dual ice tool attachment and Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment for quick attachment and carry of trekking poles.
- High quality
- Exterior pockets are thin and can easily rip
- Hip belts are short
Ques: What is the weight of the pack?
Ans: 2.07 pounds
Ques: What is the material of the rain cover?
Ans: Nylon Ripstop
There are a variety of backpacks available in the market. It can be difficult for a novice or anyone shopping for a new pack to find the best pack for them.
Do you want to know what is the easy way to find the best and perfect pack for your next adventure? It is to follow our buyer’s guide step by step.
Types of the backpack:
At first, select your backpack type. There are different types like a daypack, internal frame pack, and external frame pack.
You have to select the capacity of your pack according to the number of nights you are going on a trip.
If you are going for a 1 to 3 nights trip then choose a pack of 30 – 50 liters. For 3 to 5 nights of trips, 50 to 80 liters pack is best. Again for 5+ nights trip, it is best to go for 70 liters or larger pack.
Now that you know what type of backpack and how many liters you need, now you have to choose the appropriate size for you. To get the right size for you, at first measure your torso length and cross-check it with the sizes available for your desired pack.
After finding the perfect pack size, don’t forget to check if it comes with all the features like:
- Removable daypack
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Attachment poles
- Hydration reservoir
- Rain cover
Remember that, comfort and durability are what matter most in a pack.
At last thanks for reading this article of Osprey volt 75 review and if it came handy for you don’t forget to check our other articles.
Let us know which feature of this supreme pack amused you most?