Getting the best backpack is not so easy from the vast ranges available in the market. It is time-consuming, tiring, and needs lots of effort and patience. But you don’t have to worry about that! Read Osprey manta 24 review first.
Because we have done all the researches for hours and found the best backpack which no one can resist rather would love to get it. So, we thought, why not share it with you as well.
- Brand: Osprey
- Color: Green shade, black
- Dimension: 12 X 14 X 22 inches
- Fabric: 210D X 630D Nylon dobby, Accent – 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb, Bottom – 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Back panel: AirSpeed
- Weight: 2.89 pounds
- Load range: 10-30 lbs.
- Capacity: 24 L
- Hydration capacity: 50 – 100 Oz.
So, here we are, came up with this article making your work easy in purchasing the backpack you always wanted. Thanks, us later! Now, should we dive in? what do you say?
You may like Osprey cool backpack.
Before diving into the details, you may ask, what made this backpack so much great that we ended up suggesting it to you and claiming it to be the best?
Yes, right! You got the right question in your mind!
Osprey manta 24 is a cool backpack with an adjustable harness, offering you a perfect fit and tensioned back panel keeps the weight of the pack off of your back as well as offers maximum ventilation to keep your back cool.
It is a premium hiking pack designed to offer its users with maximum stability, the comfort of carrying with top-notch (first-class) features and quality. Isn’t it what you, as an outdoor enthusiast always wanted in your backpack?
Hmm.. okay! Now we can dive into the details!
Osprey manta 24 review | Includes All Details
Osprey manta 24 is a highly ventilated pack with 3D tensioned open mesh AirSpeed back panel offering maximum ventilation and also keeps the weight off of your back.
Manta 24 offers a perfect fit with an adjustable harness and dedicated hydration compartment with included BPA-free Hydraulics LT 2.5 Reservoir and adjustable and magnetic sternum strap bite valve.
It features Hib belt pockets and front panel pockets with dual zipper and also low profile side sip front pocket with inner pocket and key clip. Other pockets it includes are Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pockets and dual access side stretch mesh pockets.
It includes dual upper and lower compression straps and comes with Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment for quick attach and carry of the trekking poles and Ice Tool Loops with bungee tie-offs to travel in any terrains.
Worried of rain? This pack includes integrated rain cover to cover your pack when the rain pours.
Related: Osprey Xenith large storage space pack.
- Comfort on carrying with ventilation and adjustable, tensioned back panel.
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir and a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated throughout the day
- Integrated and removable rain cover to use it when the rain pours and then stow it in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Ice Tool Loops with bungee tie-offs provides the ability to travel all sorts of terrain.
- Keep your snacks and essentials in the two zippered Hip belt of the pack.
- Easy to use
- High quality
Ques: Will the side pockets be able to hold a water bottle?
Ans: yes, it will.
Ques: What is the weight of the pack?
Ans: 2.89 pounds
Choosing a backpack is really difficult and time-consuming. There are many factors you need to keep in mind and check while purchasing a backpack.
So. here, we have provided you with a short buyer’s guide to make your work easier and clear up your confusion about what you need while choosing your backpack.
- Choose which type up pack you will buy. Will it be a day pack, internal frame, or external frame pack?
- Choose the capacity of your pack.
- Measure your torso length and crosscheck it with the size available for your desire pack.
- At last, check, if your chosen pack comes with all the important features like Pockets, Removable daypack, Sleeping bag compartment, Attachment poles, Hydration reservoir, Ventilation, Rain cover, etc.
At last thanks for reading this article of Osprey manta 24 review. If it came useful for you then don’t forget to read our other articles.
And also let us know why you liked Osprey manta 24 and which feature you liked most?