Hey, welcome to the KEEN womens hiking boots reviews. In this article today, we are going to provide you with a full walkthrough of the KEEN women’s voyageur mid hiking boot.
Before talking over details how about looking at some important specs!
- Model: Voyageur Mid-W
- Product dimensions: 12 x 10 x 5 inches (vary by size)
- Product weight: 13.5 ounces
- Water resistance: Yes
- Breathability: Yes
- Material: Leather and mesh
- Heel: 2 inches
- Size: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
- Color: Brindle/Custard, Cascade brown/Super Lemon, Drizzle/Surf Spray, Cascade Brown/Fusion coral, Shitake/Madder Brown, Raven/Zinfandel
The KEEN women’s voyageur mid hiking boot is one of the best-rated women’s hiking boot in the market now. And why not? This boot is the perfect combination of comfortability, safety, durability, price, and everything else you ever need from a hiking boot.
After all these, it is made with the design perfect for the size and style best suiting for the women.
Related: Hiking boots for men and women.
Keen Women’s Hiking Boots Reviews in 2020
The KEEN women’s voyageur mid hiking boot is made of full leather and meshed upper. For this reason, this boot is both water-resistant and also breathable from inside.
Besides, it also has the Cleansport NXT natural odor control system. So for those who have sweating or odor problems from shoes or boots, this is surely the best choice for you.
It can prevent sweating as it already releasing the heat from the boot and as you can see, it also keeps both your feet and boots odorless.
From inside, you will have the removable metatomical dual density breathable footbed. Phew! This is one very best footbed we have for this boot.
It is comfortable, extra dense, and breathable.
And finally, it is not fixed. So even if you are not satisfied with all these and want to use a custom footbed, you are free to do so.
It has a 2-inch heel and a sole fully made of rubber. But before that it has a midsole. This midsole is also a compression-molded EVA type one. Combining with the lower sole, this boot provides the S3 support for its users.
S3 means shock, suspension, and stability.
The S3 provides shock absorption by the heels and preventing your feet from sustaining any of such shocks making them unstable or prone to any injury.
And finally, the KEEN women’s voyageur mid hiking boot has patented front and rear protection served by its design. The rear; meaning the ankle is raised over the ankle for ensuring good protection as well as covering.
- Very lightweight, comfortable, stylish, durable, and high-quality hiking boot.
- Leather made upper that makes it resistant to water and the rest mesh makes it possible for the heat from inside to get out from the boot.
- Cleansport NXT is used in this boot that controls the odor in the boot naturally.
- The midsole consists of a breathable, removable metatomical EVA footbed that makes the boot very cozy while wearing.
- 2-inch heel and the rubber made lower sole along with the midsole, gives the users S3 service.
- Rubber made sole
- Odor control
- Toe protection
- Multiple sizes and colors
- Versatile footbed
- As it is for women, maybe 2″ heel might be a fact. haha…
After knowing about all these, for me there is nothing else to stop me from going after it. But anyway, in this KEEN women’s hiking boot reviews, I tried my best to provide you will all the knowledge I have gathered from exercising this boot before reviewing.
So let me know whether you are satisfied with the boot after using it or not. And do not forget to explain a “why” following your answer.