Are you looking for a perfect backpack for your next adventure? Then buckle up your seatbelt and read this article of high sierra Appalachian 75 review.
- Model Number: 58436-4201
- Product Dimension: 34 X 10.2 X 14.2 inches
- Color: Mercury/ Ash/ Yell-o, Black/ Black/ Silver, True Navy/ Royal/ True Navy
- Size: One size, 34 inches
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Capacity: 75 L
- Torso fit range: 15 to 20 inches
- Waist: 30 inches and up
- Frame style: internal
- Frame: aluminum alloy bar
- Materials: Mini-Hex Ripstop, Mini-Weave Duralite, 1680D Ballistic (bottom)
- Sleeping bag compartment: include
- Sleeping bag compartment dimension: 9.25 X 14 X 11 inches
- Reservoir compatible: Y
- Sternum strap: adjustable
- Handles: shoulder straps
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
High Sierra Appalachian 75 is a high quality, lightweight, and stable backpack that is also comfortable to use and offers large storage capacity. This backpack’s handy and removable pockets allow easy access to your gadgets.
Isn’t it amazing?
So, why not before purchasing, let us inform you more about this amazing backpack.
Related: Osprey cool backpack.
High Sierra Appalachian 75 Review | Scroll Down To Know Details
High Sierra Appalachian 75 is a 75 L backpack made of the internal frame with an adjustable sternum strap to keep your shoulder straps centered on your shoulder and Nylon Mini Diamond Ripstop and Mini-Weave Duralite fabric for super durability.
Its internal frame comes with adjustable aluminum frame bars that contoured to fit your back. Side and compression straps of this pack help to stabilize and secure the gear for maximum stability.
The padded back panel, Hex-Vent mesh, and high-density foam padding and waist belt with Vapel mesh Airflow of this backpack provide comfort and ease of carrying.
Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels and Ergo-Fit shoulder harness and adjustable load-lifters are also there to keep your back cool and dry. This pack comes with dual zippered pockets on the sides and webbing daisy chain on both sides to attach.
Appalachian 75 offers a large storage area in top-load main compartment with a drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider, an internal hydration reservoir sleeve with dual exit ports.
Happy to say, it has mesh pockets to store your water bottles.
The top-load main compartment also comes with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
It comes with a removable media pocket for easy access to your gadgets and front access top-load main compartment to easily pack and unpack your gear.
This pack also comes with rain cover tucked away in the bottom compartment for quick and convenient access.
Related: Osprey Volt affordable Backpack.
- Constructed of 75L internal frame and Nylon Mini Diamond Ripstop and Mini-Weave Duralite fabric for durability.
- Its internal frame comes with adjustable aluminum frame bars that contoured to fit your back.
- Adjustable sternum strap to keep the shoulder straps centered on your shoulder and side compression straps to stabilize and secure the gear for maximum stability.
- The padded back panel, Ergo-Fit shoulder harness, adjustable load-lifters, Hex-Vent mesh, and high-density foam padding and waist belt with Vapel mesh Airflow providing comfort and ease of carrying.
- Dual zippered pockets on the sides and webbing daisy chain on both sides to attach.
- Top-load main compartment with a large storage area.
- The top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid for easy pack and unpack your gear.
- It includes a drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider, an internal hydration reservoir sleeve with dual exit ports and mesh pockets to store your water bottles.
- Materials can tear easily
Ques: How much is the weight of the pack?
Ans: 5.8 lbs.
Ques: Is it waterproof?
Ans: yes, it comes with a water-resistant cover.
If you are still confused about buying your backpack, then here is a short buyer’s guide we have written for you to make your purchasing easier. Keep reading to find the perfect backpack for your next trip.
At first choose the type of your backpack you want. There are three types of back:
- Internal frame pack
- External frame pack
Now, it’s time to choose your backpack’s capacity for carrying your gears.
- If you are traveling for 1-3 nights then you can choose a 30 – 40 L pack.
- For 3 – 5 nights trip, choose 50 – 80 L backpack.
- And for 5+ nights 70 L or a larger pack is best.
Measure your torso:
Now that you have chosen your backpack type and liter, now its time to measure your torso. So, measure your torso length and check it with the sizes of your chosen pack and see which size fits you most.
A backpack comes with many features, but of them may lack the most important features that you need. So, don’t forget to check the important features of your pack. They are:
- Removable daypack
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Attachment poles
- Hydration reservoir
- Rain cover
At last thanks for reading this article of high Sierra Appalachian 75 review. If it came handy for you then don’t forget to read our other article.
And also let us know which feature of this pack inspired you most to buy it?