Are you wandering around for a backpack for your trip or camping? Looking for a durable yet comfortable pack? Of course! That’s why you are here! In this article of Gregory Baltoro 65 review, we will introduce you to a most favorite backpack of all time.
Gregory Baltoro 65 comes with a wide range of rich features that you always wanted to have in a backpack. It offers load-hauling ability and easy-access pockets design.
This pack is designed to carry heavy loads of up to 50 pounds with comfort. It is also ideal for any trip or adventure.
Are you looking for a backpack for off-the-grid trips? Or for multi-sport adventure? maybe for your international travels? hiking or backpacking? Then this is the best backpack for you.
No matter what kind of trip you are on I assure you, you won’t regret trying it.
Gregory Baltoro 65 is lightweight but still a heavy hauler. It features some amazing features like high-density construction and well ventilation. To know more about this amazing backpack keep scrolling down.
Gregory Baltoro 65 Review | Let’s Begin Now
Gregory Baltoro 65 is made of high-density 630D nylon (base) and its lining is of 200D polyester. It comes with a 16 inches shoulder drop with 28.75 inches height and 18.5 inches width. It is a lightweight pack weighing only 5.5 lbs and has a dimension of 25.2 X 15.0 X 9.5 inches.
Backpack is well vented and features LifeSpan foam and silicone lumbar grip zone and back panel.
This pack’s Lumbertune removable 10mm insert offers a user-customizable shape for precise back panel fit.
Harness and hip-belt of this backpack are of Quickswap 3D interchangeable pre-curved lifespan EVA foam and in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body.
The harness and hip belt of the pack come with response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust that rotates to fit your body.
It comes with sidekick ultra-light removable daypack double as hanging reservoir sleeve. It also offers free rain cover! Removable rain cover can be stored in the pack’s zippered pocket.
Baltoro 65 features a top-loading design with front U-zip panel access and custom comfort grips molded zipper pulls.
Worried about being your storage messy? No more worries! Gregory Baltoro offers ample storage compartment with removable dividers to organize your trip.
It offers double-barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pockets underneath. It also offers sidewinder stowable/ storable ergonomic bottle holster.
- The base of this pack is made of 630D high-density nylon and the lining is made of 200D polyester.
- Light-weighted backpack weighing only 5.5 lbs. with a dimension of 25.2 X 15.0 X 9.5 inches.
- It offers drawstring and buckle closure and comes with the foamed back panel for the right balance and airflow and Lumbertune removable insert offers customizable fittings.
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved technology and multi-density Lifespan EVA foam construction to make you comfortable and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts to fast and ultra-light sidekick daypack and free removable rain cover that can be stows in a quick zippered pocket.
- Ample storage to keep your stuff organized and U-zip opening for easy unloading.
- If offers dual zippered pockets and security pockets with removable double-barrel lid design.
- Dimension: 25.2 X 15.0 X 9.5 inches
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Volume: 65 liters
- Hydration pocket/ day pack: 4.2 oz.
- Lumber shim: 0.6 oz.
- Rain cover: 3.6 oz.
- Sleeping bag divider: 0.8 oz.
- Sleeping pad straps: 0.5 oz.
- Hip belt: 28-34 inches
- Torso fit: 16-22 inches
- Sidekick: 0.29 lbs.
- Rain cover weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Frame: 7075 Aluminum/HDPE
- Base: 630D nylon
- Lining: 200D polyester
- Maximum load: 50 lbs.
- Pockets: 10+ main compartment exterior
- Access: top, U-zip, front
- Hydration sleeve: included
- Top-lid: included
- Warranty: lifetime
- Multiple access point
- Bottle pockets are not often used
- The top lid is not detachable
Ques: what is the weight of this backpack?
Ans: 5.5 lbs.
Ques: Would this pack fit for a person with 5.1 inches height?
Ans: Measure your torso length and check the chart on the Gregory website. This way you can know which size would fit you.
While shopping for a backpack, keep the following things in your consideration which will make your purchase easier.
Choose which type of pack you need. There are three types of packs available, daypacks, internal frame packs, and external frame packs.
Daypacks are for single-day use. They are frameless and light-weighted. Internal frame packs are bigger and can carry heavy loads of 15 pounds.
External frame packs are best for walking on trails and used for carrying huge and heavy loads.
Before shopping for your pack, measure your torso to find the proper pack size for your body.
How much stuff will you be carrying? What size do you really need? Keep these questions in mind before buying your backpack. Get a backpack according to the size you need, not too big or not too small.
Choose a pack like Gregory Baltoro 65 that is lightweight yet durable and carry your stuff with comfort.
So, if this article of Gregory Baltoro 65 review came useful to you, then don’t forget to check out our other articles.
Comment below, which part of the backpack have you liked most?